2020 is quickly approaching and with that comes a new surge of technological advancements and ever- evolving trends to better improve the quality of meetings and events, whether big or small. With the endless waves of new ideas, apps and innovations launching each day, it has truly helped meeting planners, exhibitors and venues execute effective and successful events for their clients.
With thousands of premier venues across the country for planners to choose from, it’s important for companies to standout, and offer cutting edge technology for a more seamless experience as soon as their guests walk through the door. It also helps to reinforce event goals and increase engagement leading to an immersive and more personalized event experience.
Take The Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL for example, the largest convention hotel south of Orlando. Their sales team has highlighted three of their top tech-savvy trends to implement in your future programs next year.
- We provide a fully customizable video wall that greets meeting attendees as they enter the hotel and check in at the front desk with customized motion or static images.
- We have fully customizable reader boards and meeting room signs that can accommodate most motion or static image types.
- Our team offers a completely customizable internet portal page which can display messages for attendees to see as they connect to the internet
Alerting & Customized Apps
- Alerts can be set up to notify event planners when their internet connection is reaching the maximum number of users or bandwidth.
- The Diplomat uses Kipsu to direct message its guests. The resort’s front office team can communicate with their group attendees via text message to include details such as reminders for their gala location, check-in or check-out time, and more!
- Many groups are also developing their own apps for their conventions, which can include anything from featuring its full program agendas, to image sharing, and live polling as a way to further increase engagement during their events.
Internet Status Website
- A custom website can be set up for event planners to see the status of the internet configuration for their event.
- The Diplomat also has a redundant internet connection with two ISPs, so if one ISP suffers an outage, the event is not affected as the internet connection automatically switches to the other ISP.
With over 200,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor & outdoor function space for up to 5,000 guest attendees, and special monthly promotions that you can preview here, planners can choose from a wide-variety of enticing offers at The Diplomat Beach Resort. The property also features 1,000 bright, beach-y guest rooms to include 96 suites, two sun-drenched pools, Trina Turk designed cabanas, an ultramodern spa, plus 8 culinary concepts led by celebrity award-winning chefs, including Geoffrey Zakarian and Michael Schulson. It’s the ideal property to host a meeting of any size and then to kickback, relax and indulge at any or all its luxurious facilities.
For more information on special offers or to book your next meeting/convention at The Diplomat Beach Resort, please contact 954-602-8607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.