Miami and Fort Lauderdale blend modern-day elegance with old-world charm. With its tropical weather and breath-taking views, South Florida provides the ultimate wedding location. Whether you’re looking to say “I do” by the pristine waters of the Atlantic Ocean or book a room block to host your friends and family, the Hiltons of Miami and Fort Lauderdale offer endless options.
To find the perfect Hilton hotel for your wedding, first consider your needs. If you’re looking for one venue to host all of your events including the bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, look for a resort or larger hotel with plenty of space. For this type of celebration Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites and select Hampton Inns typically fit your needs.
If your wedding is small or if you’ve selected a ceremony and reception venue already, all of our hotels can reserve a block of rooms for your guests. Consider an all-suite property to give guests plenty of room to relax. Many Hampton Inns, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites also offer small meeting spaces where you can gather to connect and celebrate.
A wedding celebration can be a vacation for your guests. Consider what amenities you want on the property and look for pools, beach access, an on-property spa and dining options. Also, ask your wedding coordinator at the hotel about nearby activities including watersports, beaches, museums, events and shopping.
If you’re tying the knot on a cruise, arrive at a hotel close to Port Everglades or Port Miami a few days early to prepare for your journey and to enjoy all that Miami and Fort Lauderdale have to offer, including world-class shopping, dining and attractions. After the cruise, take a few days to relax and regroup at one of our beautiful resorts.
Hilton properties can offer (please contact the property directly to confirm prior to booking):
• Wedding planning tools, including a dedicated wedding planner
• Resources to transform event spaces
• Room blocks for guests
• Ballrooms and outdoor spaces
• Dining options
• Local knowledge and relationships with top vendors in the area to help with wedding cakes, bridal gowns, tuxedos, invitations, photographers, florists, bands, DJs and more
• Amenities including pools, beach access, spas, activities for kids and more
• Concierge staff to help your guests plan activities
• Locations near Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport